Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Green Giant Steamers

Green Giant outdid themselves this time. I love the Steamers line. Since it's just two kids and me needing dinner meals right now, I've looked for easier means of filling the menu without destroying the budget. The Green Giant Steamers have helped. We love veggies and these are perfect. Each bag has about three servings so it works out great as a supplement to whatever main meal item we are having. We've had the Broccoli and Cheese, the one with rice and broccoli and our favorite, the broccoli, carrots and caulifower. All of them have a cheese sauce and they are very easy to do. Just stick the bag in the microwave and tear the top off when done. Texture, flavor, and taste are all great. It doesn't get any easier than that, and the cost is only about $2 a bag. That's less than I would pay to buy the fresh veggies and I dont have to cut them up. If you want to see the nutitional value on the Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower one, see my AC product review here.

No comments: