Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meal Planning in a new location

Debating on meal planning a lot lately. It is tough because I dont know what I can find when, and sometimes it depends on which store we go to. We're using up a lot of the stock we bought with us so I need to be replenishing things in the pantry but have not gotten used to being a cash only shopper yet. I sure miss my checkbook!

This week I think we have everything on hand to make each of these items:
1. Chicken Noodles and Vegetables
2. Goulash
3. Ham and Egg Pie
4. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
5. Tuna Noodles
6. Southwestern Stroganoff
7. Honey Orange Crockpot Chicken

I don't need 7 meals for the week though so we'll decide which ones to make as the week goes on. There are more pasta meals in this than I like in one week so a couple of those wont be done. It will just depend on whether I am in a chicken mood or a tuna mood when I am ready to cook.

I dont have a crock pot any more, it broke the first time I used it, so I plan to try the honey orange chicken in the oven.

Recipes are found here

No comments: